In celebration of the last 20 years of the Gallery’s life, all artists that have ever shown at the gallery are invited to participate in a group exhibition which will kick off this year’s 20th summer season. The show will run from July 7 – 12, 2020 and help to raise money for the gallery through a silent auction of all the pieces that are submitted. Half of sales will go to the artist and half to the gallery.
All submitted works must meet the following criteria:
- Artists must have shown at some time over the last 20 years at the Hidden Garden Gallery
- Artworks must be based the theme Vision or 20/20
- Size must be 20×20 cm or 8×8 inches square exactly (including frame, if framed)
- Must be for sale
- Must be an original work
- Must be exhibit ready (ie. wired and ready to hang)
- A 8×8″ 100 dpi image of the piece must be emailed to Debbie Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15th for the online gallery
- Pieces must be dropped off on Friday, July 3rd, 2020 between 12-3pm at the Hidden Garden Gallery.
For more information and application forms please contact Debbie Hicks at
email@example.com. The submission deadline is June 15, 2020.
Click here to download VISION Art Show Submission form. Please fill out and email to Debbie Hicks at
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail completed submission form to:
The Hidden Garden Gallery
PO Box 201
New Denver, BC
Keep a copy of your submission form to include with your piece when dropping off at the Gallery on July 3rd Between 12 – 3 pm.